A. Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- In the address bar, type about:config and press enter.
- Click “I’ll be careful, I promise!” on the next dialogue that comes up.
- Close the about:config tab.
B. Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
- From the drop down menu, select “Internet Options.”
- Click on the “Security” tab.
- Select “Custom Level” and scroll around until you find the “Scripting” section.
- Under Active Scripting, click the “Disable” option.
- Open Safari.
- At the top of the screen, click on the menu that is labeled “Safari.” Select “Preferences” from the resulting drop-down menu.
- Click on the Security tab.
D. Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the three horizontal bars in the upper right-hand corner of the window.
- Click on “Settings.” A new tab should open displaying the Settings page.
- Click on “Show advanced settings.”
- Scroll down to “Privacy” and click on the “Content Settings” button.
- Click on the “Done” button.